Saturday, July 09, 2011

The house of Nonni

Jón Sveinsson, better known as Nonni, was an Icelandic children's book writer and Jesuit priest whose books, based on his own life as a boy and young man in Iceland and abroad, were very popular and are still read. His childhood home, pictured below, is now a museum.


From my collection of photographs taken on film.

I have now gone over all the photos I uploaded ages ago to PhotoBucket with the aim of posting them here, and now am in the process of preparing them for automatic posting through the summer and into the autumn. Most of them are rather small, especially the scanned ones, but when they have finished posting, I will start posting my newer digital stuff again and those will be bigger.
There will be a couple of photo essays, but mostly they will be a photo per day.

No comments: